Each year in the middle of July Dinkelsbühl celebrates its historical festival "Die Kinderzeche", a pageant, including parades, dances and a fun fair. Thus the citizens commemorate a legendary event from the thirty years war, when in 1632 the city was besieged by the Swedes and saved by the courage of its children.
Our special offer:
- Enjoy 2 overnight stays inclusive of breakfast buffet.
- 1 bottle of Rosé Sekt on arrival
- 6 course town-councillor menu.
- Watch the historical pageant.
- Enjoy the historical dances.
- Witness the historical parade.
- Follow the night-watchman on his tour.
- Voucher to visit the house of history - Dinkelsbühl
Doubleroom - per Person
Supplement for single use
17,00 € per person and per night
69,50 € pro Person & pro Nacht.
Zus. 1 Gutschein für eine Stadtführung.
Gültig vom 15.07. – 24.07.2016